Now that Auckland is in COVID Alert Level 3, the centre will be looking a little different. While some stores will be temporarily closed, we still have stores that are open under strict COVID protocols. We want to make sure that we keep you and the staff working at Stoneridge on Lunn safe, so please ensure that you are adhering to the following rules when visiting Stoneridge on Lunn:
- As with all businesses, we have strict social distancing practices that apply to everyone while they are visiting the centre.
- This means that you must maintain a distance of at least one metre from other people visiting the centre and the staff in the stores that are operating.
- Anyone who visits a store at Stoneridge on Lunn must sign in with the NZ Covid Tracer app.
- This is very important in order to be compliant with the Government guidelines and to keep everyone safe.
Here are a list of stores that will still be operating under Level 3:
- GoodFor Wholefoods Refillery: GoodFor will be open during normal operating hours with Level 3 protocols in place. This means a limit of 6 customers in the store at any time, with compulsory hand sanitising on arrival and departure and also compulsory masks.
- Noel Leeming, The Warehouse, & Warehouse Stationery: These stores will be open from 9am – 6pm for Click & Collect only.
- Tank Juice: Tank will be open for contactless pick-up
- Daruma Ramen: Daruma will be open for contactless pick-up and delivery.
- Bed, Bath & Beyond: This store will be available for contactless click & collect.
- Taco Bell: Taco Bell will be open for delivery and contactless pick-up.
- The Sushi & Don: This store will be available for contactless pick-up and delivery through Uber Eats from 10am – 2pm.
- Melba: Melba will be serving takeaways via contactless pick-up or delivery through Uber Eats and On The Go from 8am – 2pm.
Make sure you keep an eye on our social media and this post as other stores may be added to this list as we get updates from our retailers.